Senior FullStack Ruby on Rails Developer
We're looking for a senior software engineer to join our team, you'll be implementing new features for our application and improving existing ones. Also, you will be performing code reviews and improving the quality of the code. We're a small team so you'll have a big impact on our product.
- Develop clean, well-tested, and high-performing code for our products using Ruby on Rails.
- Perform code reviews and assist other developers in complex tasks
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and implement solutions to these problems.
- Improve performance, monitoring, alerting, and security for our services.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Manage infrastructure and 3rd party services.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases, particularly PostgreSQL.
- Experience with front-end libraries/frameworks like jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Advanced understanding of code versioning tools, particularly GIT and the GitHub workflow.
- Experience implementing automated tests using RSpec, Capybara.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-Oriented, self-started, motivated, results-driven, with high-level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Heroku, AWS.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
Negotiable salary will be provided commensurate with experience. We’ll compensate well for the perfect candidate!